- Exceptionally textured stipple brush for large area of coverage
- Brush adhesives resistant to most solvents
- Bristles fashioned to withstand most strong makeup and cleaning solutions
- Professional eco-friendly makeup brush and 100% cruelty free
- All sustainable bamboo handle, vegan soft synthetic bristles, and aluminum ferrule
- Package includes SFX #195X brush only
We have collaborated with special effects makeup artist Thomas Surprenant, a leader in the industry and part of two makeup crews that won Academy Awards, as well as two personal Emmy Awards and a Guild Award, to produce these durable and professional brushes. Suprenant is best known for his work in phenomenal productions such as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and X-Men: The Last Stand. With over 28 years of experience, Surprenant continually refines his craft by contributing to the Syfy network show Defiance and developing makeup products to push the boundaries of special effects makeup through his magnificent art.
- Review by Church Haley on 7/9/16
Price Value Quality
This is my most used bdellium brush. Any time you want a larger irregular pattern or texture breakup this baby is all you need. When wet the white dual fibers seperate nicely to make a stipple pattern but, unlike the smaller versions, it looks like there are chunks of the dual fiber hairs missing which creates a very irregular stipple pattern that works great for everything from colouring bald caps & prosthetics to bruising mottling and larger scrapes. Honestly I use this brush constantly.
If you buy one brush, make it the large stippling brush. But you don't want one, you want three, at least, to avoid cleaning when switching between colours.
I dig it :)
Write Your Own Review
|Used with||Emollient/Cream, Liquid, Powder|
|Special Feature||Special Effects, Vegan|