- Review by Church Haley on 7/9/16
Price Value Quality
Solid brush, tuff design works great for bruising, black eyes etc. When wet the firm white dual fiber hairs separate nicely to create stipple pattern. I do wish it had a more irregular pattern to the white bristles the way the large version does.
I bought one to try it now I've got 3. One of my most used brushes!
Write Your Own Review
- Brush adhesives resistant to most solvents
- Bristles fashioned to withstand most strong makeup and cleaning solutions
- Professional eco-friendly makeup brush and 100% cruelty free
- All sustainable bamboo handle, vegan soft synthetic bristles, and aluminum ferrule
We have collaborated with special effects makeup artist Thomas Surprenant, a leader in the industry and part of two makeup crews that won Academy Awards, as well as two personal Emmy Awards and a Guild Award, to produce these durable and professional brushes. Suprenant is best known for his work in phenomenal productions such as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and X-Men: The Last Stand. With over 28 years of experience, Surprenant continually refines his craft by contributing to the Syfy network show Defiance and developing makeup products to push the boundaries of special effects makeup through his magnificent art.
|Area||Body, Eyes, Face|
|Used with||Emollient/Cream, Liquid, Powder|
|Special Feature||Special Effects, Vegan|