- Designed for small, capillary detailing and fine line work
- Brush adhesives resistant to most solvents
- Bristles fashioned to withstand most strong makeup and cleaning solutions
- Professional eco-friendly makeup brush and 100% cruelty free
- All sustainable bamboo handle, vegan soft synthetic bristles, and aluminum ferrule
- Package includes SFX #153X brush only
We have collaborated with special effects makeup artist Thomas Surprenant, a leader in the industry and part of two makeup crews that won Academy Awards, as well as two personal Emmy Awards and a Guild Award, to produce these durable and professional brushes. Suprenant is best known for his work in phenomenal productions such as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and X-Men: The Last Stand. With over 28 years of experience, Surprenant continually refines his craft by contributing to the Syfy network show Defiance and developing makeup products to push the boundaries of special effects makeup through his magnificent art..
- Review by GlamourAndGlasses on 12/4/15
Value Quality Price
First, let me just say that the SFX line of brushes are AMAZING and I am in LOVE!
As always with Bdellium Tools, the quality of this brush is amazing. I personally found this brush to be a little thick for creating capillaries but it could be just my technique since I'm new to SFX, but I found that I was perfect for creating main veins and detail work that's just a touch bigger than capillaries (again, I just may need practice!). I used it for a full month, two of those weeks were for Halloween looks and I feel like these SFX brushes were perfect for all the looks I did. I highly recommend these SFX brushes!!
Write Your Own Review
|Used with||Emollient/Cream, Liquid|
|Special Feature||Special Effects, Vegan|