Our Studio Line carries 87 different brushes – a variety of tools to choose from for your eyes, face, and lips! Here are the top 10 Tried and True Brushes, shared from our fans!
1. 365 Square Mask: The straight edge helps to evenly apply facial masks. The firm edge assist in evenly distributing and blending liquid, emulsions and cream products. Can be used as a foundation brush for liquid and cream foundation.
Available in Studio 365 and Travel 365
2. 540 Precision Liner: Flat, firm bristles converge into a tapered tip. Ideal for lipstick & lipstick liner application.
3. 708 Bent Eyeliner: Lines your eyelashes flawlessly. The slanted ferrule and pointed tip allows for a smooth clear cut line or wing application.
Available in Studio 708, Travel 708, Green Bambu 708 and Pink Bambu 708
5. 731 Mascara Fan Brush: The perfect tool for a light and even application of mascara. Minimizes both clumping and smearing of mascara while giving you the option of dictating the intensity of your application with ease. You can also use it as a highlighting brush for the bridge of your nose or high points of your cheeks!
Available in Studio 731, Travel 731
6. 762 Small Angle: The tapered point angles perfectly to work along the lash lines and creates a natural-looking curve. Use this brush to apply powder, liquid, or any cream products with total control. This can also clean up your brows with concealer by acting like a brow brush.
Available in Studio 762, Travel 762, Maestro 762, Green Bambu 762 and Pink Bambu 762
7. 776 Blending: Perfect for shading and blending powder or cream products. Effectively diffuses lines to create a professional appearance. Can also be used to apply brow highlight!
Available in Studio 776, Travel 776, Maestro 776, Green Bambu 776 and Pink Bambu 776
8. 785 Tapered Blending: This brush has a unique shape that is ideal for applying shadow along the crease of the eye to add depth. The tapered end is perfect for defining certain facial features such as nose contouring!
Available in Studio 785, Travel 785, Maestro 785, Green Bambu 785 and Pink Bambu 785
9. 942 Slanted Contour: Angled bristles offer precise application to the cheeks to shape and structure your face. Create a sculpted appeal utilizing this brush’s ability to hug curves of the cheek & cheekbones. This is great for setting under eye concealer and powder.
Available in Studio 942, Travel 942, Maestro 942, Green Bambu 942 and Pink Bambu 942
10. 957 Precision Kabuki: The wide, flat bristled head allows you to pick up product with ease & precision while evenly sweeping the product resulting in a professional air brushing effect on the cheeks. Ideally used to buff liquid products. Works with powder, blush, cream-to-powder color, mineral powder or bronzer
Available in Studio 957, Travel 957, Green Bambu 957 and Pink Bambu 957